PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

On the road to growth!, page-9

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    Hey Mozzarc,

re 4) I don't think they'd like to do a deal until they get the FDA designation of Disease Modifying Osteoarthritis Drug. If they get this, it will be the only drug to do so and will add billions in value. From the MRI results etc (and simply the fact the drug isn't an analgesic/pain suppressant) it has a good chance of getting the designation. Bare in mind, Big Pharma are licking their wounds on the Anti-NGF pathway so it may take some time to come around to the fact a repurposed drug can/will win the day. I think all of us has struggled with the fact its a repurposed drug, but these drugs have the same rights (and higher success rates) compared to new drugs for new indications.

5) Repurposed drugs actually have a better chance of the FDA stopping (opening) the trial halfway through. The number one issue is safety in the FDA's eyes, so if they are convinced no harm can be done, and they are seeing improvements on indications with morbidity (MPS and to an extent CHIKV) they are more likely to open the trial.

I highly recommend subscribing to 2 channels to understand this more - John Carroll's "EndPoint" newsletter and website, and "Drug Patent Watch" website.

This all may sound like ramping.......it probably is, but in the last month and to keep grounded I've written myself an oppositional paper from the POV of a competitor/big pharma. I only see one possible black swan/negative event (apart from PPS not working). Keeping a close eye on it, and if the risk increases/diminishes (either way it will happen soon - should be in the next 2 months), I'll comment on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $92.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $259.8K 984.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 7 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.