SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

OilyMan,They bought mConnect which had 2 games changing...

1. 136 Posts.
    OilyMan,

They bought mConnect which had 2 games changing platforms in development; one targeted at any company wanting to manage their mobile marketing campaigns more efficiently (which is most brands and marketing agencies nowadays) and the other was an app platform that allowed app distribution in a way that was and still has never been done by anyone else.

They just had to have faith in these platforms and launch them but they have never launched them even though development work is 99.9% complete on both platforms.

Why didn't they launch them? 2 reasons i believe. 1. The board never understood the products or the huge potential. 2. The board would not invest in getting the products to market.

They are still sitting there un-launched; its criminal!

Only 2 ways this stock will turn around now. 1. change to a resources play. 2. assemble the right people to get these products to market properly and with the appropriate resources to market them.

Option 2 needs investment and I'm not sure they will find that very easy given the performance over the last 8 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $24.77K 3.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 18292723 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2166516 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.