SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

on the road to nowhere!, page-4

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Oily - Unfortunately I'm not convinced that anything of any merit is happening in the background with this company. I bought in at the highs on my pure belief of what the company was promoting and the space they were attacking. I think I even provided other readers with some rather startling numbers concerning mobile advertising and the revenues generated in that space. I have no idea, what the hell is going on internally with this company but I can assure you that I am very very annoyed. Not so much that the CEO and the company has cost me considerable money (paper loss at this stage), but they have eluded to tapping into a $15B market and completely failed. They provided no solid growth projections. They have provided no information to share holders that would allow them to make informed decisions regarding their investment in this company. Rather shareholders have had to endure "the death by thousand paper cuts" scenario that has been playing out in the 8 months.

I think that if a private company is profitable, then is bought out by a public company and becomes non-profitable, you have to look very closely at why this happened.

I have serious doubts that Mconnect was purchased without sufficient due diligence by the company that proved that it was a profitable enterprise. I would put the failure squarely at the feet of MOT's management and board.

Oily - you speak of miracles!!! I've been hoping for one since April. But I am certainly not going to hold my breath.

I think the board and management have completely blown an opportunity to be in on the ground floor of industry that is going to be worth more than the internet and tradition broadcast TV /print advertising together... and to me that really, really sucks.

But, hey, you know what...? MOT just may prove me wrong and make all of us rich :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.