IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

on the spot at the agm, page-16

1. tcf
    6,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Super
    I have done a little bit of research since I read yesterday's article in the West Australian.

Their is an area at Cape Preston which the State set aside in 2008 for a multi user port. Mineralogy gave up the area so I think the article may be incorrect regarding Mineralogy's hold over the area. The area has been reserved under section 19 of the mining act (19/315) and is crown land as far as I can make out.

The Chinese iron ore development on Mineralogy's land will have a barge loading operation from a port under the Shipping and Pilotage Act.

Cape Preston does not come under the Dampier Port Authority so I ask why has IOH got an MOU with the port authority.

It can only mean that the Dampier Port Authority will take control of the Cape Preston (East) port and let IOH have access to export its iron ore.

This is great news for IOH and depending on the capacity of the port many other junior projects which have been deprived of an export port.

This could be quite brilliant in its planning and excution. Go IOH and go the State.

I expect the State or the port authority has to say something soon about what plans they might have for a port at Cape Preston.

clever people should not be selling IOH shares on this news they should be buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.