IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Great work SW and a quick thanks to TCF for his post re bigger...

1. 88 Posts.
    Great work SW and a quick thanks to TCF for his post re bigger picture and not the daily head-F watching the SP.

For me, having locked in my investment (albeit a little deflated at this point) the displayed intent and structured approach to the Bucklands project is extremely reassuring.

In my view there are still many options for this ore body and a displayed intent to bring it to market will attract attention.

Mesa J near by is a JV with RIO and the Japanese and entering it's twilight stage so any noise about bringing this as a similar ore body is surely to have the Japanese owners looking over the fence. Would be real nice to see a JV with RIO and IOH for this pit with a short haul to their rail but I guess with the ports congested and politics (money) this is unlikely to happen.

Certainly not the path we all saw a couple of years back however with our major shareholders still intact and savy board, there remains a very bright future for IOH and it's minnow S/holders

So, if we are awarded out barging facility/port the all we require is the buyer.

Bring it on..!

Questions:
    1 SW Did they get very granular on the trucking/logistics side of Bucklands?
    2 What questions (& answers) were put to AV that got your attention

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.