IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

G'day RH,No questions about the trucking (I was surprised at the...

1. 7,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    G'day RH,

No questions about the trucking (I was surprised at the lack of any questions) but I did have a long conversation about this afterwards and several examples of other operations trucking over similar distances were provided to me. When I raised my concerns about costs, the low strip ratio was highlighted to me as the saving grace - it's a huge saving but when I started asking specifics it was "you will have to wait for the PFS".

AV got my attention with his strong assertions that the Buckland Project will be the company transforming project for IOH. The media today was talking about a barge operation up to 20mtpa and "multi-user" so they are already thinking beyond that first barge and if it works every man and his dog will want to use the IOH model if not the IOH barge & port itself.

AV highlighted that they began work on the truck & barge business model almost a year ago. So now that OPR has fallen over and Anketell seems forgotten every junior in WA is frozen - except for IOH because they seem to be the only ones going down this path and they have a huge jump on the competition right now so if they get the Govt approvals it's going to generate the only expansion opportunity in WA in the near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.