TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

on the up, page-166

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Here is some of my best research on Graphene and Vein Graphite - Some of the articles don't apply as well as some opinions but it is an excellent resource for Tesla news and so much more.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/graphene-and-vein-graphite.2388767/page-3#post-14273583

In my Exodus Prediction I broke down why Flakers were going to to fold, merge and the cream rise to the top.

China being a big factor and also that the Price of Vein is not right and the Two markets were very imbalanced and inefficient. All this being played out day by day I still hold to it.

This being said, TON has the Fundamentals looking very good. TON looks like one of those Flakers that will rise to the top. Flake will always be bigger then Vein. In my mind it is not either or; one or the other.

The Demand is amazing and the Technology is accelerating.

Reviewing the decisions this year by the Management I think TON has very good Managers.

This as well as their structure is very appealing to Fundamental investors.

The Fundamentals are like a jig saw puzzle, the pieces can be on the table and deceive people into thinking that they form a picture like LMB when in fact they weren't all together.

TON on the other hand has deserved its new long-termers in my opinion.

TON Price is uncoupled with its value. It will take some time to build the resilience and build the numbers but obviously i am expecting consolidation now in the Graphiter's with the right assets.

The Macro Drivers particularly make this a very strong candidate for retired investors like me who look at it from a Management Range perspective.

"Buy enough at 50c and sell them at $1 and you will be happy."

The price hawks wanting short term profits are important as well but for real sustained price movement the numbers have to be there. Allot of the numbers that came to Graphite this year were not in it for the next 2 years but they also will be back...

What is TON's Value?

What are TON's Targets?

......................................................................................................................................................................

Metals of Africa starts highly anticipated graphite drilling in Mozambique

http://www.*.com.a...ed-graphite-drilling-in-mozambique-58857.html

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 by Proactive Investors

http://www.*.com.au/genera//img/companies/news/metals_of_africa_graphite_drilling_358.jpg

Metals of Africa starts highly anticipated graphite drilling in Mozambique

Metals of Africa (ASX: MTA) will commence its highly anticipated 2,000 metre Montepuez maiden graphite drill program in Mozambique.

This program has been awaited by the market since MTA acquired the leases are near to the massive graphite deposits of Syrah Resources (ASX:SYR) and Triton Minerals (ASX:TON).

Drilling will commence this week and run for 6 weeks.

Two drill rigs, both track mounted diamond rigs will be utilised to simultaneously drill the project. The actual number of holes and the total metres drilled in the program will depend on the geology intersected.

MTA is targeting shallow mineralisation, with an average anticipated end-of-hole depth of 100 metres.

Detailed geological mapping and trenching combined with VTEM geophysics has produced robust drill targets. The VTEM survey has been completed and data is expected within the next week.

Cherie Leeden, Managing Director commented:

“We are eager to be embarking on this round of drilling with the aim of defining a maiden resource at our 100% owned Montepuez project.

There is more graphite contained within this small province than the rest of the world’s resources combined, it’s an extremely rich and unique corridor of geology and our projects are very well positioned within it.”

Zinc-lead-copper drilling

However, there is also exploration at Rio Mazoe to look forward to as well.

Drilling at MTA's large scale Rio Mazoe zinc-lead-copper project will commence tomorrow after a slight delay due to the need to re-locate a water source for the drill rig.

Drilling will target Broken Hill style mineralisation with two rigs and up to 5,000 metres of drilling.

The Cassidy Shea will be the first prospect to be drilled – targeting coincident surface mineralisation with induced polarisation geophysical anomalies.

Rio Mazoe was first identified by BHP Billiton (ASX:BHP) in 2001 following a $20 million helicopter stream sediment sampling program across 5 countries.

While the VTEM survey at Montepuez and Balama has been completed, with data expected within the next week.

Analysis

With four drill rigs working at two projects targeting separate bullish commodities in graphite and zinc, now could be an opportunistic time to enter.

Capitalised at just $12 million, and fresh from a $5 million capital raising at $0.15, the current price of $0.10 appears compelling.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Kind Regards

PS - DYOR !!! To Err is Human!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.