TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

on the up, page-6

1. 4,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3161
    Deployed Capital = Jobs, Australian investment/super, home loans getting repaid, taxes not unemployment benefits, exports->BOT, broadened Australian skills base - in other words these opportunities already exist :

Nickel Mines in Australi
    a

Nickel West (BHP) - Located in Western Australia, Nickel West is a fully integrated mine-to-market nickel business. The operation includes mines, concentrators, a smelter, and a refinery.

Murrin Murrin (Glencore) - Also in Western Australia, Murrin Murrin is a nickel-cobalt mining operation in the northeastern Goldfields region. It is operated by Minara Resources, wholly owned by Glencore.

Nova (IGO Limited) - The Nova mine is located in the Fraser Range, Western Australia, and is known for producing nickel, copper, and cobalt.

Cosmos (Western Areas) - The Cosmos Nickel Complex is another significant operation in Western Australia, known for its high-grade nickel production.

Leinster (BHP) - Part of BHP's Nickel West operations, the Leinster mine is located in Western Australia and includes both underground and open-pit mines.

Mount Keith (BHP) - Also part of Nickel West, Mount Keith is located in Western Australia and is known for its large-scale nickel mining operations.

Flying Fox (Western Areas) - Flying Fox is one of the highest-grade nickel mines in the world, located in Western Australia.

Lanfranchi (Panoramic Resources) - Located near Kambalda, Western Australia, the Lanfranchi project is another significant nickel producer.

Lithium Mines in Australia

Greenbushes (Talison Lithium) - Located in Western Australia, Greenbushes is the world's largest and highest-grade lithium mine. It is operated by Talison Lithium, which is owned by Tianqi Lithium and Albemarle Corporation.

Pilgangoora (Pilbara Minerals) - The Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum Project in Western Australia is one of the largest and highest-quality lithium ore (spodumene) deposits in the world.

Wodgina (Mineral Resources) - Also in Western Australia, Wodgina is one of the world's largest hard rock lithium deposits. Mineral Resources operates the mine and has entered into a joint venture with Albemarle Corporation.

Mount Marion (Mineral Resources and Ganfeng Lithium) - The Mount Marion lithium project, located near Kalgoorlie in Western Australia, is a joint venture between Mineral Resources and Ganfeng Lithium.

Bald Hill (Alliance Mineral Assets Limited) - Located in Western Australia, the Bald Hill mine produces lithium concentrate. It is a joint venture between Tawana Resources and Alliance Mineral Assets Limited.

Mount Cattlin (Galaxy Resources) - Situated near Ravensthorpe in Western Australia, Mount Cattlin is operated by Galaxy Resources and produces lithium and tantalum.

Earl Grey Lithium Project (Wesfarmers and SQM) - Part of the Mt Holland Lithium Project, Earl Grey is located in Western Australia. It is a joint venture between Wesfarmers and SQM, aiming to develop a significant lithium hydroxide processing plant.

Pilgangoora (Altura Mining) - Another significant lithium project in the Pilgangoora district of Western Australia, operated by Altura Mining. Note that operational status can change, and Altura Mining has faced financial challenges.

Lithium Refineries

Tianqi Lithium Kwinana (Tianqi Lithium Corporation) - Located in Kwinana, Western Australia, this plant is one of the world’s largest lithium hydroxide manufacturing plants, processing spodumene ore concentrates to produce lithium hydroxide.

Greenbushes Lithium Operations (Talison Lithium) - While primarily known for its mining operations, the Greenbushes site in Western Australia is also significant for its processing facilities, where spodumene concentrate is produced. Further processing to produce lithium chemicals takes place at various downstream facilities.

Kemerton Lithium Plant (Albemarle Corporation) - Situated near Bunbury, Western Australia, this facility is designed to produce lithium hydroxide from spodumene ore concentrate.

Nickel Refineries

Nickel West (BHP) - BHP’s Nickel West operation in Western Australia is a fully integrated mine-to-market business that includes nickel smelters and a refinery. The Kalgoorlie smelter and the Kwinana refinery are key components, producing nickel matte and nickel powder/sulphate.

Murrin Murrin (Glencore) - Located in Western Australia, the Murrin Murrin operations include a nickel-cobalt refinery, processing lateritic nickel and cobalt ore to produce high-grade metals.

Yabulu Refinery (Queensland Nickel Pty Ltd) - Although facing operational challenges and ownership changes over the years, the Yabulu Refinery near Townsville, Queensland, has been a significant nickel processing facility. Its operational status has fluctuated, so it's essential to check the latest updates for current information.

Last edited by Propunter2: 13/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.