BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

"Would still like to see some sort of post that would list all...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    "Would still like to see some sort of post that would list all these finds that our awesome posters discover and post. All the different diseases that are currently being tested in labs on a list with the links attached. Something that is continually updated.

I bet if we had such a list made up it would show the future of our path most clearly. More people would understand the potential here."

Hi Favco, until recently I maintained a database that contained references to the material that you refer to. I stopped the upkeep because I was tired of recording all the research and cures in mice. I figured that I had seen enough to know that the only thing that matters now is proof in humans in a meaningful way.

The research teams across the global that are using shrna will have no excuses for not taking the next step once we have proven success in one treatment. One researcher in China told me they had already started a clinical trial for breast cancer and another scientist told me that he too would start a breast cancer clinical trial in Vietnam if he could get some funding from his government.

Benitec should really provide this info but they have two problems: First, finding the time to do the research and then posting it. Second, in order to claim such research as ddRNAi they would have to pass every reference to their lawyers to avoid any potential legal action. In the meantime HC is about as good a source of reference material as their is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.