BGL 1.50% $2.03 bellevue gold limited

on the way down to 8 cents, page-26

1. 72 Posts.
    I don't want to get negative with those on hot copper I have no real argument with any of you. My real issue is with companies that in my opinion treat shareholders with contempt. Many of us have been caught out by them, including me (e.g. negative reports delivered late to the market so that friends and associates can get out, hopelessly unfair share consolodations, dubious drill reults, divesting good projects to new companies only they have equity in, etc etc). I see CEO/DRG as one of these companies who from their previous actions consolidating CEO shares don't seem to care about their shareholders. Anyway the price is so bad now and getting ever so close to the preconsolidation price when all holders lost %80 of their leverage that what matters now is what management do with the money. If Vic is right and CEO/DRG seem to have confusing drilling and exploration strategies the money may soon be gone for no substantial results. I hope not though for the sake of those of you in it long term.

Please DYOR as these are only my opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.03
Change
0.030(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.390B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.06 $2.01 $7.893M 3.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 178236 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.04 77587 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.