JIN 1.07% $13.81 jumbo interactive limited

on the way down, page-42

1. 235 Posts.
    I am not going to direct this at any one in particular but on some of the issues raised in this thread here goes;

TTS: one the Wotif guy is from QLD, TTS head office is now moved to QLD, Mike and he know each other, TTS gaming business is completely different to lotteries and governed by different rules so to compare you can not. TTS would face scruitiny if they were to cut out the only other online agent and logically it is not a smart move anyway given JIN 1.4m customers and growing (this is a bug earners for TTS), remeber JIN is a sole focused online lotteries buisiness TTS IS NOT! Also you have all missed on this thread that TTS and JIN signed a NEW agreement for the Northern Territory this year (never had one there before it). So i think you can all just cool it on the whole TTS thing!

Now PAUL, im glad to see that if you are not going to buy tickets from JIN you dont owne their shares, I hope you went and bought TTS shares cause they really have that exponential factor...........can I remind you JIN no debt, $16m cash, $6.4m (underlying) NPAT and only $93m mkt cap. TTS gearing of 40%, 12xPE and mkt cap of $4bn oh and lets not mention their risk to losing licences when they are up for renewal with the governements. All companies have this risk when they have contracts to secure their business.

In relation to the US, the NY agreement is the first step in the process, remeber it hasnt been legalised in NY as yet so Mike is doing the excelent job of being there ready for when is does, just like his three years of marketing before it was legislated at a federal level in the US in Jan this year, Mike saw the wirting on the wall well before, so maybe its time all the nit pickers to start to back the guy who has taken the share price from $0.20 to $2.

JIN faces its risks, make no mistake, however in my opinion only those risk would lie to the upside at present given the type of business it is in and the place in its cycle it is in (only 10% penetration in Aus business alone) and then potential overseas businesses.

DYOR and IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.