NTG national telecoms group limited

I've been watching NTG very closely over the past week or so,...

1. 2,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I've been watching NTG very closely over the past week or so, especially the last two days of the calander year 2002. It showed all the signs of at least one or two instos offloading parcels before the close of December 31st. Seen the same thing so many times when they choose certain stocks to lighten up on before the end of quarters, RBK was a perfect example of what I mean. CBA relentlessly sold RBK at 25 cents towards the end of a quarter (March 2002 from memory) even though the stock was trying to go up. As soon as the quarter finished, up she went and reached highs or around 45 during the year.

That's the way instos play the game, when they decide to lighten or sell out of a stock by the end of a quarter, they sell will little regard to "value"

As for NTG, I stayed out of buying on the 31st December , looking for confirmation that the big dumping had stopped....and sure enough, up it went today.

As for what "value" NTG is worth.....here's my simplistic view of it, hope it helps.

Revised Net Profit after Tax = $7.5 million.
    Cash held at end of November = $7.5 million.
    Appox. 121,500,000 shares on issue with Directors holding a decent share of the total shares.

So.....EPS = 6.1 cents.
    Give it a P/E ratio of 5 and its "worth" is 32.5 cents.

Seems oversold to me but I'm biased because I bought in today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.