OIL 2.56% 20.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

On Time,all the time?!, page-11

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Also in today's announcement:
    "The Board expects to be able to sign and lodge its 31 December, 2015 Half Year interim financial statements once it has secured the R & D Loan funding and an equity placement."

So, why should that be? The 6 months financial activities are done and dusted, what happens now regarding future funding isn't going to change them. The accounts no doubt were in readiness when the due diligence was carried out a couple of weeks back. The shareholders own the company (at least for now) and as they are company accounts we should be entitled to know their contents..

Our management seem to act like an errant school child who has not fully completed their homework and handed it in on time. If they slip in in late nobody will notice, what with all the other homeworks to be checked. Trouble is they keep doing the their same little party trick and not been reprimanded for it - not so much by the ASX but by us, the shareholders. If OIL is still a goer come the 30th. June, 2016 I think it behoves us all to turn up to the AGM and to voice our displeasure on the continual lack of updates , of lodging announcements on time and maybe a thumbs down on the remuneration report.

Like many of you, I've had just about enough.

MM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $15.38K 77.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.