PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

on time, page-10

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    HI all ,i can understand people getting a bit frustrated , as many would like conformation on time frames and feel comfortable that your investment is on track , I fortunately have been involved in commissioning on two occasions and therefor have some insight, and thus feel comfortable with the statement "Commissioning anticipated to commence before the end of May"( stated in the last update ) reason is , ABU could have only started commissioning ,yesterday or last week , same , same in my opinion as commissioning TIME FRAME is relative to objectives ie if you all want to know plants gold recovery percentage ability ,and wish for a detailed update then allow some time say 4 wks at least,i would expect the normal trend thus far of 4 weeks between updates is likely, and we will receive a progress report .
    imo to release an update within couple of day's after start up there would be little the abu team could say other than the plant seems to work , du we would say , no detail we would grumble, so be patient , I feel after waiting for over eight years for this moment comfortable that commissioning has started and will have a few reds tonight and ponder the future with a rye smile .
    good luck to the abu team on the ground and us investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $720 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7439364 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14175152 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.