PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

It is frustrating the "calm before the storm" in regards to a...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    It is frustrating the "calm before the storm" in regards to a progress announcement. But, if you've followed a few of these small to mid cap miners (explorers fir in here even moreso) you'll be used to being the last to know as holders. Management do NOT think as holders do. They have different timelines. Different agendas. Different strategies (most you won't even be privy to unless they are an agreed format of the company).

We must be patient & let's face it crew. We bought in on fundamentals yes. Now, we need management to step up to the plate & deliver the goods yes. Will they? We don't know as yet!

I too was hoping for an announcement by this weeks end but it doesn't look like it will happen (not as a deliberate method of assisting sp anyway) as it would have greater imp[act if released BEFORE market open. Especially seeing right @ weeks end!

So, we may get an announcement come Monday but, if we don't. Imo management is definitely playing it safe in regards to announcement impact on investor sentiment. In other words. They wait until, as chef points out may be the deal once they begin to see consistent good recoveries.

I do agree with hell though concerning an interim announcement of sorts to confirm things are traveling along ok @ least.....BUT, this is mining & as I said. Holders are the last cvoncern with regarfds to announcement timelines. Instos' are a different entity & thus treated on a different scale than us plebs ;0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.