CRJ 0.00% 1.5¢ caravel energy limited

on track to deliever great target(s), page-5

1. 959 Posts.
    G'day Strauss. Quite likely at some stage. They do however have a sale underway with BHP which if completed will bring them $3m in the next few months.

I suspect that any CR will be done following some more extensive reporting/publicity which with any luck will result in an appreciation of the SP and less dilution. They are not scheduled to drill until later in the year.

I would note one line from the latest report "seek value adding partnerships as appropriate." Read into that what you will.

Ive said it before, i dont think the value of this site can be overlooked for too long. The report indicates on one lead alone an estimated 211m to 2.48 billion barrels. We've all seen significant estimates before (although perhaps not as large as this), however we do know that the block immediately to the north already has a confirmed oil find estimated at 1.8billion barrels.

East Africa has become very hot property recently for oil explorers. I would expect some more attention here over the next few months. A lot going on in Mozambique but as far as i can tell Madagascar is heating up.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.