EYE 5.56% 19.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Thanks for sharing these analyst updates, it's great to see that...

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Thanks for sharing these analyst updates, it's great to see that all the analysts are equally bullish on the recent results. This is unsurprising of course, their recent financials were objectively excellent results and I am sure they beat everyone's expectations here. It seems like the consensus view is that the recent results have confirmed that sales will continue to grow even faster than previously, and that profitability is right around the corner. With such a high amount of cash in the bank they should have more than enough to not only get them to cash flow positive, but possibly even begin development of the next generation Molteno device earlier than anticipated?

I am also quite impressed we have had 3 separate analysts putting out reports, that should really help generate more awareness about this company and the great things it has been doing, as I am sure that when investors discover this company that is being valued so low, they will immediately want to get every share they possibly can of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.