NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

on track, page-23

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Casbah

No problems. Discussion is what the forum is all about. All part of the DYOR. Payllyons and others are great contributors to my knowledge and sanity. I always enjoy conversation with the more realistic and sensible posters on this forum.

It is an interesting ride isn't it!!

The SP hitting $60 or $200 are pie in the sky stuff.

Unless you have a consolidation of course but you still won't be worth any more than you were before the event. If you were the only shareholder in Newsat and had 500 shares at $1 you would be worth $500 [your market cap- and also because you have all the shares,the market cap of Newsat]. If a 500:1 consolidation was done you would then only have 1 share but it would now be worth $500. You still have no more money, the market cap of Newsat hasn't changed, but you can argue that your shares are now worth $500 each from a starting point of $1.

You seem to have a good idea of the concept anyway. We do have dilution coming up via the equity raise and we now wait to see how many shares have been issued and at what price. Hopefully [and I am extremely optimistic on this] the offering will have been extremely successful.

Who knows, your holding may one day be worth quite a bit.

Good luck to us all. Only days to go in the equity countdown. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.