NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Hahaha, oh dear what have I caused.Rob there are no plans I'm...

1. 45 Posts.
    Hahaha, oh dear what have I caused.

Rob there are no plans I'm aware of to consolidate the current shares on offer. If there was a consolidation in the near future I'm sure it would not be 100 for 1 because as you say, it can have as large of a negative impact on trading conditions as the incredibly small share price we had before the last one.
    I was just using consolidation as an example of why per stock prices are not comparable/valuable information in their own right and should be taken with things such as current shares on offer, market cap and in our case and expected future shares on offer as gannp mentioned to ensure that movements are genuine and what their real impact is on the value of your holding.

Casbah: "...it was just that I was fresh off the information handed to me about a Company in the UK that was involved in selling Satellite slots and that Co. was trading around 7 Euro or Pound per share. I did some searching but could find nothing and with the same source stating that Newstat should in future be a $20.00 "

Another way to look at that might be that if that company manages to get it's satellite in the air and capacity sold, the share price is expected to triple. In that case many of us do believe the same thing and there is plenty substantiated talk of NWT breaching the $1.50-$2.00 mark in the medium term which matches in quite well with your example.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.