PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Dont dispare Furni - I have yet to come across a small cap...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Dont dispare Furni - I have yet to come across a small cap biotech that does not run hard - when the goods that are delivered are REAL (sometimes it takes a while for the market to really appreciate this though). Must also understand that PAB have not finished this phase I/IIa, trial nor have they commenced a phase II/III trial - which is always on the cards and will provide further value for the company if done "in house".

We have however all seen many stocks (PRR, Pharmaxis etc) that have run hard on hype, froth and bubble - only to disappoint when the trial results come through (or if their trials have been poorly conceived and have hit big road blocks with the FDA etc).

I don't think PAB will get taken over by a bigger player either - not in the short term anyway (big/midsize pharma traditionally does not even look at stocks with less than $50 million market caps - since not within their mandates and would prefer that companies such as PAB are "de-risked" before taking big stakes or out-licensing agreements are struck).

IMO - "stick in their" - everything is looking good and true value will be finally reflected (I wouldn't be concerned about a takeover - as long as the market cap remains less than $50-100million).

IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.