PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Pigsy....Since Last December two very Important Events Have...

1. 490 Posts.
    Pigsy....Since Last December two very Important Events Have taken Place...A:) Most Bio Shares have had Dramatic Upward Movements, far more than PAB (percentage wise) ...and Again, Most of them (barring Catastrophic Results or other Very Negative announcements) Stayed Near their newly Reached Highs. That even Includes Bios that, compared to PAB, have a lot less Potential Success than Patrys...
    And B): Patrys has been, since December last year when Phase II Trial was just commencing, Significantly (up to 80%) De-risked, while, in parallel expanded its Horizons with far More applicabilities for its Antibodies in other Types of Cancer, as well as the new and Unexpected Serendipitous Diagnostic Progress for Various Cancers...
    So, One can SAFELY assume, that PAB's Price Trajectory Performance, is not exactly one that can be based on those graphs (very nice and illuminating, literally and Metaphorically, one should add)presented by you above.....

Cheers:)))

PS.Short Selling DOES DEFINITELY, (according to my sources)take place with PAB, mainly after an announcement.... I will get back to this, and further explanations SOON.....

STAY TUNED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1004952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.