PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Downramping at its "Best" Miserable Manifestation!After having...

1. 490 Posts.
    Downramping at its "Best" Miserable Manifestation!

After having created the "appropriate atmosphere" of fear and panic to all possible buyers, now they go as Both Buyers and sellers themselves....Pushing the Price down down to the Level they want, or can do....!!!
    Classic Downramping!...The fact that THEY are Increasing The Volume they sell to themselves (hoping to attract the Odd Real -Panicked- seller)indicates the time for a Huge Reversal is nigh....
    Of-course, if a REAL BIG Buyer (not one of the Clique, who may Go there as a Big Buyer...and being "Filled" by one of their Own), or more Go there They Selling Side will Immediately start Moving backwards and Upwards, In Fear of Losing More shares ("sacrificing' them) at low Prices....

Evil, unethical, DEVIOUS and clearly dishonest"Trading"....But (supposedly, according to The Powers That Be) within the Legal Parameters, UNLESS one Can have Direct Prove or Evidence- That is, IF One of the Downrampers themselves Admitting to the Crime!
    Yes!! It's Happening everyday, with Selected Stocks which meet their Criteria...
    The Authorities, as stated above, Cannot do anything UNLESS THEY HAVE TANGIBLE Evidence...
    Hm????

I will get back to this Subject over the weekend, after I get some More Information this afternoon...

In the Mean time, Honest PAB Shareholders, especially Long Termers, go out for the day...Stop Watching this Embarrassment of "Fair supply and Demand -legal- Trading of shares" Until this Professional Downramping Slaughtering is Over-SOON****

Cheers... Hopefully today is the Last day*****

Ciao...Enjoy your Coffee...I had two thus far:)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.17K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132483 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1945092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.