PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

On volatility, page-2

1. 2,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    That's a stunning return, well done!

Be sure to take a bit off the table and reward yourself. You're now in a position similar to one I was in with ADY about 12 years ago. I had piled in at 10c or under in 2006, I think, with far too much of my capital (considering it was a small spec stock) and rode it all the way to a ~500k paper profit in 2007. But despite wiser folk telling me to take some off the table, I got greedy and failed to sell a single share until it was clear that something was starting to stink (as it turned out, dodgy dealings were happening behind the scenes). I finally pulled the pin at 18c, I think, on the way back down and most of that huge gain had vanished by then. I was actually damn lucky to get out with my shirt still on given that ADY continued to sink back down to penny dreadful status after I sold.

Not to say PET will follow the same path (I would sharply contrast the quality of management for starters) but ADY was a hell of a learning experience. I'm not far off 10 bags now with PET and when that point comes (as I strongly expect it will) I intend to offload my original investment + a small profit and free carry the rest. And then treat myself to something nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.