NAG 0.00% 2.1¢ nagambie resources limited

Well the lack of follow-up discussion from the original poster...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Well the lack of follow-up discussion from the original poster didn't look good to me. I suspect after looking badluckted's comments above might have nailed it.

On your last point, weekly and monthly data will work just as well for longer term analysis. I'm a believer that the market has a fractal nature to it, there is some good research from the 1930's around that but it was later supported by research by Mandelbrot who added some scientific weight and rigidity to the concept. So the short term is an integral part of the medium term and hence forth the long term.

If there is any validity in the interviews from the famous Market Wizards books, there are many closet chartists managing billion dollar funds. Paul Tudor Jones is one who comes to mind. He isn't Warren Buffett but he sits in that multi-billion dollar bracket just underneath. Each to their own though, wouldn't be the same market if we all did the same thing.

By the way, good news on those trucks rolling out the gates. Listen to me giving a thumbs up to the quarry side of the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $34.69K 1.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 825000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.