RDM 3.03% 16.0¢ red metal limited

On watch, page-70

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Some people are extremely needy, some are more neurotic than a hollywood actress.
    Every now and then you get a confluence of those traits in a single person.
    Very hard work indeed, even for a natural borne nursemaid.
    The ignore feature is obviously a solution, but you get a lot of misleading posts that need correcting and besides, I would use it only if a poster made me angry. Exasperation I can handle in smallish doses so I don't use it.
    There are so many good posters on this thread that it's a shame that one excessively needy individual ruin it but there you have it.
    I quoted a phrase on another thread by a poster who's identity at the time I could not place,which really sums up being a holder of RDM
    The money is indeed in the waiting and if one is so much of a fidget that they can't do that then this is the wrong stock for them .
    Thanks Manny, I just love that phrase and it really does apply here.
    We have news flow regarding the upcoming project with our jv partner Oz, that along with several other factors makes this a compelling stock to be in -- I am also of the view that a big rerate awaits us this year so fingers crossed and try not to encourage the incorrigibles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $27.85K 172.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7041 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 32355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.