STX 4.76% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Will be interesting to see whether they can secure the rig they...

1. 8,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2789
    Will be interesting to see whether they can secure the rig they need (alongside some other operators) at a lower cost than they envisaged prior to Covid.
    Also, part of me hopes they secure an option to drill South Errugulla with the same rig (after it used to drill the holes for other companies). Otherwise, it might be the middle of 2021 before they can secure a suitable rig, given the depths involved.

The kind of timeline I thinking about:
    1. Q3: Drill WE-3/4.
    2. Q4: Flow test and FID (while rig is with other operators).
    3. Q4: If share price goes up (as it should), raise enough capital to drill WE-5 and and Southern Errugulla.
    4. Exercise option.
    5. Drill Southern Errugulla in early 2021.

Or am I just daydreaming?

About Southern Errugulla from last quarterly:

Merging multiple 3D and 2D datasets during the quarter has matured a lead south of West
    Erregulla into what Strike believes to be a significant multi-Tcf prospect named ‘South
    Erregulla’. The majority of South Erregulla is already covered in 3D seismic and Strike is currently
    carrying a 50% chance of success for the target, which is reflective of the evolution in the
    understanding of this play and the prospect’s proximity to the West Erregulla gas field.
    The South Erregulla prospect, which lies at the same depth as West Erregulla, comprises a
    series of fault blocks located to the south and southwest of the West Erregulla structure. This
    series of faults is flanked to the west by a prominent down-to-basin fault and a large graben
    separating it from the Beharra Terraces further to the West. To the east and south, the structures
    exhibit monoclinal deepening into the Dandaragan trough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $572.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 19.8¢ $2.258M 11.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 510605 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 415969 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.3¢ 21.3¢ 19.8¢ 4233562
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.