VRX 5.26% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

On watch, page-107

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    This consultant would have been amazing for VRX, yet would have taken probably a similar amount of time. The time is caught up with the department's. Again look at how many documents appeared for public review this month. A good question. Are all consultants bad, or is something else causing these delays? Also he would have drained the bank account 10 fold and the rest.
    As for rewards..... achievements deserve rewards. What have management achieved, without looking at delays with the EPA. (After talking with the environmental consultant this doesn't count, as out of VRX hands. You may not agree. Your document trail you have posted sounds similar to all applications). Achievement does not include pumping a share price, it is achieving goals towards the end game. I am sitting on the fence.

Have they done everything we expect to be mining ASAP. Could they do anything else to be mining sooner? I look at this only, not the share price, as I have said conspiracy theories could be at play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $1.544K 41.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81128 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 83048 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.