GW1 11.3% 5.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

On why BSM is the Most Attractive Graphite Investment opportunity on ASX, page-17

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    I see, I understand your frustration hearing the same thing multiple times, but IMO there are other new investors out there not familiar with Bass and how it compares to other competitors (for their dollars), who may benefit from repeated messages in different threads/times. Also if you notice, its really not pure repetition, I try each time to add a new tidbit, information and address the same subject from a different point of view. I am sure others here appreciate my efforts.

Why I emphasize the comparison with Syrah (in mozambique) and Magnis (in tanzania) and not much with others ? because I truly believe they are our long term direct compeititors for investors money from a market cap point of view. They have the highest market cap, and similar projects in africa, yet I think by 2017-2018 we will match and surpass them in terms of what we could offer to the graphite market and to long term graphite investors. Looking forward to our new resource estimate, and plans for expansion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.006(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $723 12.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3729 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.