GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

My question was why is he/she here? To make a negative view...

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    My question was why is he/she here? To make a negative view known? Why?

I mean seriously, why would anyone come on a thread and start bashing a company and its shareholders? Everyone knows I own stock and perhaps some of my posts are a little ramping. I'd like to see the share price go up because if it did, I might get back some of my $40,000 in losses right now in GDN or even heven forbid make a profit. I don't hide from that fact and never have. Nor do I hide from the fact that it is my opinion that the company is grossly undervalued right now and I've said that many times.

But why would people come on here and talk down a company and act negative consistantly? I mean I don't know about anyone else, but when I look in to buying a company I tend to do my research and make a opinion on it right or wrongly and decide to invest. I don't get up in the morning and think, Hmmm that GDN is not a very good stock, I won't make any money on it so I think I will dedicate myself to writing negative posts on that thread to piss off the current share holders.... who does that exactly?

There is either two reasons I can see, either the person hopes by their negativity they encourage the share price to drop so they can buy the shares cheaper than fair market value through deception or two, they are lying completely and they actually are positive on the company.

At least my motivation is clear...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.