AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

564xll...what is the forum for if not to express one's concern....

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    564xll...what is the forum for if not to express one's concern. So we should all shut up to ease your concerns. Forget you man...this is not about whining..it's about getting shareholder minds thinking about making management more answerable. For all I know you are management. If you think everything is wonderful at Orocobre than you should announce that to everyone here and make a fool of yourself. Running from the truth doesn't help anyone. I have talked to the company and been lied to and stonewalled. So if you think that it's ok for a company to mismanage construction and mislead with expectations than that may be fine for you. Trust me if an investor is relying on everything they read on this forum to invest than they need help. The truth of the matter is that greenfield be damned...let management start talking about how 'SHAREHOLDERS' are going to profit from these constant delays and rescoping and TWO YEARS hence. If management is tired of hearing about it...then turn the share price around. Quit doing financing and diluting shares..and most of all stop making excuses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.