AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Not sure why you are getting pissed at me for ferreting out...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Not sure why you are getting pissed at me for ferreting out information that others may be to busy or lazy to find out for themselves. I have made a trip to Argentina in the past year and have consulted with people in the mining business in Argentina. Is that so far fetched that you can't give credibility to anyone who has different views than your own. I am hardly out the mold of PJ. I started buying the stock in 2013 and have continued until this summer. It was becoming more clear to me that the production schedule was getting more and more skewed every quarter. Like you, I kept thinking this will turn itself around in time. The price of lithium being what it is...and the company progressing with production. The problem is ...that the company's production cannot be totally verified. The figures that are put out in the reporting quarter are based on production that has already taken place....however you have custom records showing changes in the quantities already reported. So what is one to believe? How do you verify? Do you have someone in Jujuy to observe? You seem to want to discredit anyone who is interested enough in their investment to get up to date 'unbiased information. I have been investing for 50 years and I do not believe anything a company reports unless I can see it. That is the secret of investing in small cap companies that have limited operations. You could not do that with someone like GE or Exxon. If you have an issue with active investors you should turn the page.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.