RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

Well its a shame to see this thread unfold as it has over the...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Well its a shame to see this thread unfold as it has over the past day.

I would like to make something very clear which relates to some parties views on manipulation - its my view as a general comment about the sharemarket and is put in here for those ill-informed people who may think some sinister intention by RED. By the way, this is not RED company commentary, its my commentary:

RED management has no control over particular trading in their securities by whomever holds shares! They have a huge following in the market now with the recent capital raising and their daily turnover is, in relative terms, now considerable compared to its previous ill-liquid situation. Now its a much more healthy share in terms of share trading.

When someone refers to manipulation in RED share trading, it should not be construed that its anything that RED management has any involvement in or control over - its more a commentary on the possibility that certain investors trading in RED (or accumulating or selling out of) are trying to force a trading strategy that suits their purpose, whatever that purpose may be.

I am of the view that the referred to market "manipulation" of RED shares actually relates to some investor seeking to frustrate stale holders at present, with the intention to pick up their shares at this current hugely discounted price. Its a strategy that may or may not work - anyone selling shares at the close to force the price down marginally runs the risk of losing their shares forever! Interestingly, it seems to be working with regard to some frustrated HC posters, haha, but as I have stated many times over many years, no one will get my shares for anything less that what I consider their value to be, and I for one am not put off one iota by the ongoing selling down of RED shares at the end of the day.

IMO RED is hugely discounted, and in time their true value with shine through, and the patient shareholder in RED will get the ultimate reward. Each day we wait is one day CLOSER to when RED will fly IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.