EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

once and for all

1. 717 Posts.
    At the moment the greatest uncertainty- like Damocles sword on every EXT shareholder's dreams- is the rather high number of shares on issue which is a definite impediment for a future Toronto listing.
    Extract has some of the best Uraniumeferous tenements in Namibia, no question about it.
    However the 1 billion shares on issue is a serious problem every investor thinks twice prior to placing a buying order.
    Why? You may ask....And rightly so. The market capitalisation of EXT is still rather small (around 100 million).
    True, BUT for any company, still at the exploration stage, that lists in Toronto , (or even here) institutions and serious investors are loath to invest if they realise the large # of shares.
    What the management needs to do immediately is to allay theese fears of capital reconstruction (bugbear for every investor), by stating what it intents to do (hopefully explain that they need not reconstruct the EXT capital, #of shares).
    Unless they come up and say something in relation to this extremely important issue, the price of EXT will not move up greatly.
    If they were to announce that they have no plans to reconstruct the capital\shares, I am sure EXT shares would immediately will jumb by a considerable %....

The above is my opinion only. A fair evaluation of the present situation confronting many an EXT shareholder (and many potential shareholders) as I see it. Please do not even remotely assume that the aim of this post is to either up-ramp or down-ramp EXT shares.

Cheers:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.3K 1.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2424675 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3705459 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.