MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

once approved, page-14

1. 5,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    a couple of years ago several of your great well informed posters gave estimate in detail of possible revenue,
    and suggestion of SP value need to take into what revenue we can achieve.
    work on 10% against MC if we have revenue of 100mil pa, then 10x that is a billion. HC think we have current MC 1.2bil at $1.00. That assuem 800mil shares but don't know if that takes into consider warrants or options etc on the sideline if exercised.
    so at 800mil that would assume 80 mil revenue pa at 10 return,
    we can use Japan turnover as a guide to expect use. although they give us royality, and that might be a modle outside the US.
    but bigger picture is of course the Adult and the many patent we have but the timeline to other indication is mind boggling to me....as trials are costly and long. to me trials are obsolete, and former FDA woodcock was it said the saem, but also that change to a better lest expensive model would be problematic as many in the FDA as resistant to change. part of the reason i think she isn't the boss as her view appose the agenda of the FDAs egos.
    we could get to $20 billion cap which assume 22.00 at 2 billion revenue, on many indications...the timeline to that seem forever to me and too old to image that any time in life. ..i'm old, and doubt i will live to see that. but $5 before i add asistance from the other side possilble.
    that within a year driven the NASDAQ hype, and likely TO AGENDAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.