VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

once in a lifetime oppertuinity?, page-15

1. 2,006 Posts.
    I've been a holder of ORD for the best part of this year - and I can honestly say I've hated every minute of it.

Why? Because I deemed it to be good value buying in around 5c whereas the market's judged it to be only worth about half of that. OK, We did have an unusually long wet season to contend with at Copperflats - so in part I can blame it on the rain.

Also uncertainties surrounding the mining tax may have had an effect but this is could only have been a minor consideration due to our current project status.

Incidentially is there still a rebate on exploratory costs on offer?

There has been more interest in ORD of late but that may be only due to the higher copper prices or just a general resurgence of interest in all things speculative. (They've all gone up across the board.)

I'm going to ride this out for just another few months and see what happens. After that if there are no significant developments I'll be getting out.

The company's general inactivity and (of late) lack of updates does concern me. I've also sent a couple of e-mails to Frank re my concerns and to date have received no reply.

You've got $5m sitting there Frank and we've invested our money in mining and exploration not a credit union!

Having got all that off my chest ORD is IMO still good value buying and worth a punt at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.