KAL 4.17% 2.5¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

once its all over the media its all over, page-2

1. 332 Posts.
    i think a more accurate point is that investors dont like a hyped stock. they like a company with something to show, founded on a strong capital structure and solid shareholder base. now whilst kal has a good resource, it turned over twice the tradable shares yesterday, changing hands to those 'going along for the ride'. the media frenzy probably furthered this.

this changes the sentiment of the true investors (who hold majority of the shares) and day traders. its a get out of there while the amateurs are in there, and get back in after theyve lost all their money principle. look how these know nothings got screwed over by corrupt ventures like sdl and gdn...true investors are wary of this now.

imo, its a result of people in oz having too much money for their own good. people who know nothing about trading shares are doing it because they see a lot of people have made money out of it in the past few years. they think its easy, that anyone can do it. they find a hyped stock, and get on it. they are willing to pay $2 for something worth only $1.50, because they dont know what theyr doing, and money hasnt become a big issue post mining boom (mainly talking about wa here i guess). market theirys will change susbstantially after this period of time imo. look at all the spec companies out their who are ridiculously over-capitalised (compared to their bv) and you will get a better picture of this.

bottom line is hold strong on kal, there is much good news to come. with that many shares turned over yesterday, profit taking is sure to be done. hold tight, good times are ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $17.08K 683.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 280823 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.