ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

Once last thought - why approve the con note

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Also Mons - the ECP people will have 20 million shares assuming the second tranche of one million dollar has been received by poor WHL

I'm sure they plan to vote these!

Get active indeed existing shareholders - this is a carefully thought out plan to steal your company off you!
  2. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Before rushing into putting the company into administration we need the board to advise us of the consequences of doing so in relation to our share of the Seychelles asset and p67.

I do not know, but I would not be surprised, if there is a clause in the lease or the farm-out deal that will see the Seychelles acreage revert back to to the Seychelles Gov or to Ophir in the event of WHL going bankrupt.

Similarly, p67 will possibly revert back to the Australian Government in the event of WHL bankruptcy.

Liquidation may not see us realise anything. I hope I'm wrong, but with the way things have gone lately.....

We should all also think very carefully about who Monsview is, and what his agenda is. I don't think his agenda is to benefit us ordinary shareholders as he might have you believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.