LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

once more unto the breach, page-50

1. 1,232 Posts.
    Thanks again Adsy, and thank you for the charts Bot, I am really enjoying your commentary

Here we go again another morning glory and then after the frantic action interest dies away and the price subsides.

There doesn’t seem to be much want to take it away from this type of action at the moment looking at the intra day shows the clear selling after the mark up and the lack of interest after they have distributed shares higher (although there was a bit of interest when it went down to 1.01 late in the day), we have had a bit of this style action recently and I am still waiting to see them drop this one and pick up the stops again which will encourage people to take short positions, then the fast mark up will happen again which will make the shorters want to buy again as not to miss the rorkes rocket, this will in turn add to the pressure for the price to go up.

So overall it is looking weak but they have not pushed it down they are just using the weakness to make a small profit in the morning and then stepping back, I am very wary of this type of behaviour it would be great if we could see a sign of strength appear a test down on low volume would do it for me.

Spring the trap, use the spring board and get us above that trend line, please.

Intra day

Daily

Weekly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.