FBR 8.11% 3.4¢ fbr ltd

Archistruct are a niche/boutique/custom home builder. HWGA can...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Archistruct are a niche/boutique/custom home builder.

HWGA can probably add further but these types of builders will generally design & construct the property based on the owners specific needs, wants & budget with generally high-end finishes. They generally only work with a few customers/lots at a time to ensure these are met.

Regarding why the Byford build is going up so quickly in contrast to the Dayton display home, there will be penalty rates if Archistruct do not finish it in the specified time frame as it is an independent customer.

In contrast, FBR owns or is buying the Dayton display home so they probably won't be slapped with any penalty rates given the relationship.

It's why I mentioned yesterday that the Pilot program with Summit Homes should be their priority now that the Hadrian is proofed as Summit is far more aligned to FBR's target market of volume building. Hopefully, the pilot program with Summit consists of two or more adjacent lots with very similar lot sizes and designs where they can focus on speed of the build which will net them ongoing revenue AND more importantly, show the target market in say USA (D.R Hortons etc), EU, KSA and UAE what the cost-benefit of the Hadrian can be in contrast to a team of bricklayers.

I'm pretty sure that FBR are paid for each build in the
    pilot programs anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $151.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $466.6K 13.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2023190 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 285742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.