AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

once upon a time........only about a year ago.

1. 341 Posts.
    Once upon a time.......Only about a year ago.
    Remember those two xyz's Progen director 'mates' who was pushing for a merger with the AVX mob ?

Thanks heaven Progen shareholders voted down that AVX proposal and subsequently got rid of the useless PGL directors.

After those boardroom losers killed PI-88, the PGL cash options was the way to go and AVX the company to avoid.

Hope those past PGL holders, who did get blinded by 'private director mates talk' and went into AVX, have long seen their way to clear out.

Good luck to those still holding AVX.
    All the best.

PS. In view of the latest AVX developments some of the past AVX and PGL postings are interesting to revisit.

Some anti AVX merger posters got ridiculed about a year or so ago, when the PGL merger talks were underway.

A random post here on HC said it so well just over 12 months ago:
    FWIW, Mr Worthwind the current vote is centered around a proposed merger with AVX, which I think, apart from the risks that I have already pointed out, is a pretty poor fit.
    What would it be going forward?
    An oncology company or a HIV company ... where is the focus.
    I don't trust either mob. (AVX or PGL).

Cheers
    Boomer

A more recent post:
    ]]how high will atc sales go? whos going to sell it for avexa...and when..???[[

Sadly, with the benefit of hindsight the answers to the above questions are now very clear <:(

Not all bad news for holders -
    AVX is now good as a CGT offset before the end of June.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.