RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

PilkoBy the look of it we are all a bit punch drunk, too tired...

1. 151 Posts.
    Pilko

By the look of it we are all a bit punch drunk, too tired and just don't care. Taking hits left right and centre across the entire market and really not much out there to give us hope. Everyone is hurting and yes I think a few months ago we were all out there complaining and even getting exited about a few things, I for sure was so sucked in on another oil play in Northern Africa that I am beginning to doubt everything I do.

On many occasions an announcement like this would have been sold into with as much liquidity around as we could have hoped for. That seems to have disappeared, perhaps the last raising was really to long term holders.

Announcement is ok, not much more than that. Good to see flows rising and not falling as our good Russian fellow would suggest.

Not really expecting too much movement here until the deal with International Petroleum progresses or we here more about the sale of Texas. In the meantime perhaps we can sit and get excited about CTR's oil flows and watch what happens in Trinidad. At least we have something to look at, when some others I am in are just doing nothing and have as good as shut up shop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.