MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Once upon a time ......, page-5

1. 334 Posts.
    ..... even if my posts have even the slightest potential to influence MJP's share price in one way or another, the company itself would be the biggest driver of its own demise. I know now that the possiblity of seeing this machine hovering/flying anywere in the world in the near future, other than possibly within or just outside their small Christchurch shed, is only a very remote possibility. They were part of a display in Christchurch a little while ago and even there on their own turf, there was nothing to be seen, other than an empty jetpack shelf without an engine. Upcoming air shows, like the one in Prague next month will also not feature aerial displays. All of the 500 sorties claimed to have been flown in Paris a few weeks ago in Paris, have been simulator flights. Why not convert this business into a software company or sell out to Microsoft who could then add another by-product to their popular flight simulator line. A$50 you are can fly this thing as much as you like, even under the Eiffel tower. If anyone is interested in my MJP shares at the current price, please get in contact. I would like to unload my 1,000,000 shares in one hit and make the current subsequent $800,000 loss a memorable tax deduction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.