MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Once upon a time ......, page-53

1. 334 Posts.
    I do not consider my posts to be negative, but rather as constructive criticism. Just because 'you' are holding shares in a particular company does not mean that 'you' can't (and should not) make critical observations and provide productive comments. I could just as easily sit here and praise MJP, in the hope of generating positive share price momentum, before moving on to another listing, then doing the same again for another company. Most people in my particular position probably would, but I would like to see a turnaround before it might be too late.

My 'game' on this site is to indirectly motivate MJP and its management, after having been in direct contact with MJP and with Kuang-Chi. I have a feeling that some things have changed at MJP as a direct result of submissions here at HC and on MJP's FaceBook site. I am not a FaceBook member, but take a look at this site and you will find other critical/constructive comments about their activities there as well.

On advice of a HC moderator, I am not commenting on the extend of my own MJP holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.