MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Thanks for your generous acknowledgement ML173. I have been in...

1. 334 Posts.
    Thanks for your generous acknowledgement ML173.

I have been in direct contact with MJP management and several other MJP shareholders, including the inventor of this amazing aircraft, before and after Mr. Martin's sudden departure.

Yes, I would love to be a MJP board member, but how long would I last in this position? From my own observations, the problem with many company boards is that some members are not critical enough, regarding obvious shortfalls. It is a human trait to establish and to maintain harmonious relationships and it takes courage to speak up when you see room for improvement. This also applies to myself.

Allow me to now list positive aspects of MJP's Jetpack operations and why I invested in this company, sadly just before Mr. Martin sudden resignation:

1) An amazing engineering marvel, rated one of Time magazine's Top 50 inventions for 2010
    2) Able to lift much more weight than a conventional battery operated drone (up to 120kg)
    3) To be operated either manned or unmanned
    4) Many potential uses: emergency services, shipping, mining, agriculture & personal use
    5) Ordinary petrol, rather than a more expensive and more volatile avgas driven power plant
    6) Much lower unit purchase price, compared to other aircraft
    7) Much lower associated flight simulator purchase price to any other aircraft
    8) Much lower 'day to day' running costs, compared to conventional helicopters
    9) Sophisticated onboard 'fly by wire' control system, similar to what Airbus uses
    10) Ability to land in tight spots, not accessible to helicopters
    11) Light & small, can be operated from smaller luxury yachts who cannot fit helicopters

I could go on, but lets just leave it at 11 points for the time being.

An effective marketing team go out and actively spread these messages via all kinds of media, or could they not?
    Last edited by forty2km: 31/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.