MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

once upon a time ...., page-7

1. 19,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    No worries F,

there's no doubt its been a long wait for this one to crest .35 again; but the business model always looked good which is why i sat tight and in fact made a conscious decision to accumulate a large holding over time. Glad I did ... for the sake of a difficult two+ year hold I can really see bluesky from here.

i guess in hindsight on the first 12 months of posts here i never reckoned on the lack of goodwill from some of the senior players who shall remain nameless .... the options were what sucked me in here and I followed through, although they really burnt some others who have now moved on to greener pastures.

Still, I learned some valuable lessons about the way small shareholders can be taken for a ride. All this changed when I considered Ross Horley's vision and drive and the fact that he himself has staked his financial wellbeing on this company. That is what i will be looking for in all large investments from here on in.

Have certainly appreciated the ability to have a laugh and share research with cabe, noggie, demonic, yourself and others on this thread .... Ive thrown a few PBI posts in my time, but have not been idle in trading other stocks as well; and this forum has been one of the best for generating contacts, ideas and sniffing out the fact from the fiction. After all this is what HC does best .. not to mention keep the mind ticking over during the down times at work.

keep holding lads; i suspect MVH is just getting started. Are we having a $1 party, or will we hold out for $2 ....?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.