GBE 0.00% 4.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

Once upon a time ....., page-24

1. 6,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1606
    Just for the record and in particular to the new posters on board here.

The "new" mine and minerals laws were around 4-5 years in the making and signed off in later part of 2019. We have a new govt since then who have stated on numerous occasions there importance and intent to develop a mining industry in Malawi.

What we have to understand is the significance of this GBE mining license - it is the precedence to all other mining license approvals there after. Is it an excuse for delays - no and actually the opposite as one would expect early sign off and extended co operation from the govt to roll out the red carpet and let the world know - Malawi is open for mining investment - not just on paper or govt mouth pieces.

GBE POSITION.
    Is there a delay? clearly yes.
    Is there a problem? we do not know at present.
    When will we have answer? we do not know at present - however we can be assured the company is doing everything possible through the long term team in Malawi and through corporate level of the now global world of high level company meetings via technology.
    What can we do? Nothing obviously - just wait for further announcement "s". Sorry there is something - stop the bull shit. So with that I will await the next announcement because the BS here is on the nose and yes I have contributed to some of it but seriously smile.png.

Go Alice - Alistair and all on the GBE team - Nearly there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.