GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Once upon a time ....., page-27

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Fair call Matt however I have to again remind some what I posted a couple of days ago - nothing was going to move forward until the new mines and minerals bill was completed and passed into legislation - that took near 5 years - it was imperative to get it right. There were issues with DPP govt who would not even allow GBE to engage with the local community to do CDA and complete the application for ML let alone advance their ML application and now we have a new govt whom have categorically stated they want mining and promptly allowed very quickly GBE to visit and enter dialogue with the local community and of course a new mining minister that has seen covid issues not permit the preferred face to face meetings although the company has a long term team in Malawi - so it is a very positive environment compared with the prior regime. Us long termers have seen all this over the many years - does it really change the situation - certainly and the company has stated many times in quarts they have completed all requirements and remain ready to move forward with the govt and the project.

The CDA was the final requirement and it was no easy task with various citizen even religious groups with various titles being part of that CDA to ensure the villagers and chiefs were not to be taken advantage of. The villagers and chiefs are also fed up with the uncertainty and delays with re settlement and compensation.

Never any guarantees Matt but the company and project have never been in such a forward positive position with everything completed for ML and a new mining pro active govt in power. It could be something as simple that legal team of mines minister has not completed its due diligence - who knows but in any case a letter to the company would have been nice smile.png.

No investment advice by any means just sharing what many new holders could easily have missed in a brief reply of your valid concerns. Another week or so we will know more and not ideal for company and all stakeholders however nothing for myself after many a years as worse case scenario in my view is more time because all of what GBE has done is compliant - MMC believe so as does the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.