DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

To be precise, here is my request to L. Junk in May 2020 whose...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    To be precise, here is my request to L. Junk in May 2020 whose answer appears in my previous post.

To LJ,

I am a little surprised at the evolution of DACIAN in recent months, but perhaps you will provide answers to my questions.
    1. Why did you issue at a price of 30 cents, or a discount of about 80% on the last price of AU $ 1.40 ?A price of 60 cents would have made it possible to refinance the company with less dilution and would have better protected the interests of minority shareholders.
    2. Based on the number of current shares, the price of DACIAN should be 56 cts, but does not exceed 45 cts, despite volumes of approximately 10 million titles per day since the success of the issue and a price gold at the highest.
    How do you explain that ? Or do you think, like R. Williams, that they are "shorters" that make the market ?
    I hope that the next production and sales news at a fair price (and not sold off like 2020 production by R. Williams !) will be good and I also hope that good drilling results with an increase in the resource will put back DACIAN at its true value and that you will benefit just like us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.