OSL 7.69% 1.4¢ oncosil medical ltd

OncoSil Insurance Adoption, page-6

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Both.

I think if the next 10-20 percutaneous implants of Oncosil are shown to be safe it will turn the company into a really exciting prospect. Interventional radiology opens many doors for the product. It also probably means that the pivotal trials in the US will be done with percutaneous implantation and not endoscopic, which means the label will be a good one and the reimbursement will be based on that method.

And if the recently started TRIPP study confirms the findings of the previous studies and the Osprey register but in an RCT format then once again it will be fantastic and uptake will be significant. I won;t say anything about FDA because that seems stuck for now, but it's still there.

It's just about the cashflow. Once the German trial is approved it will be cashflow positive, but its hard to know how much and how quickly it will contribute to the bottom line. Also it will still take time to confirm reimbursement after the trials are finished. I know that these studies will also lead to more private sales as they progress, but government reimbursement is the key. And with government reimbursement, although each country is separate, there's definitely a domino effect where citizens will say what about us.

I think we are 1-2 years from self sustaining cashflow after which it will take off. So either the company raises from shareholders again or does a deal. If a full takeover offer came for the company now it would be giving away a lot of potential for not much given the shareprice is so bad.

In some ways that's the core problem. All the progress made in the last 2 years isn't reflected in the shareprice at all. The successful first percutaneous implant should have doubled the shareprice last week, but it made no impact at all. I know posters here will say show me the cash. But as I've said, there are medtech and biotechs with no approved products buring lots of cash with MC far above ours for reasons I don;t understand...except perhaps that the history of the company prior to the last few years has been not great. Some analyst coverage is really needed to get the message out there. Some institutions/funds need to look at this story and be convinced as I am that the potential is closer than ever..

Take a look at senior management and Board now. Look at the percutaneous implants. Look at the TRIPP RCT and the coming German trial. Look at the new manufacturing site in Sydney. I mean it's a proper medtech with a huge unmet market need. It's doing things properly now. If it were to be sold for peanuts because it can;t find the next 15 million it would be a sad outcome for shareholders who have paid to get it here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $52.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $57.26K 4.118M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10538637 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1026800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.