KGL 0.00% 9.5¢ kgl resources limited

one beautiful chart

1. 14,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4077
    You can’t ask for a much better looking chart.
    I know I have shown it before, but it just keeps looking better. We are now breaking through the last line of resistance.
    This is a weekly chart but the daily looks just as good (the weekly is easier to view over this 3 year period).
    It has now closed above 13c resistance on its 3rd attempt and for the first time since early May last year on a daily basis (although it needs to close at 13.5 or above tomorrow as well to show up that way on the weekly chart after this week).
    We are forming a solid base off the bottom of a long term up trend channel with clear space for a very large move up to the top of the channel and an established pattern of moving up to the top over relatively quick time once the base is completed.
    This base is now around as long as the first (circled).
    There are plenty of positive charts for gold stocks but not many offer clear targets of a 100% rise over a short period of time with no obvious resistance along the way and even fewer offer a much higher target based on their fundamentals.
    If Andash comes through and markets continue their current positive steady to slowly higher trend we may get that lift off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.3¢ $4.369K 46.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 977 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 5801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.